This is the page for the fold that flips a flap from one side to the next. For the base, see book base

The book fold is a fold that moves a flap from one side to another, the axis of movement being the part of the paper that connects the flap to the rest of the model. It is especially used in waterbomb and square base derived models.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.